Confluence Health is seeking a Rehab – Recreational Therapist to be responsible for planning and implementing therapeutic recreation programs and establishing section goals and objectives. The position also organizes, coordinates, and supervises a variety of therapeutic activities for patients.
- A BS degree or higher from an accredited college or university with a major in therapeutic recreation.
- The equivalent of 1 yr exp in a rehab or medical setting as a therapeutic recreation specialist.
- Therapist must be certified by the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Cert.
- Washington State Driver’s License
More information available here -> Recreational Therapist Confluence Health
For a full job description and to apply on-line, go to https://www.healthcaresource.com/confluencehealth/index.cfm?fuseaction=search.jobDetails&template=dsp_job_details.cfm&cJobId=100103060.
For more information about Confluence Health visit www.confluencehealth.org/careers.
If you’d like to speak with a Recruiter directly, please email Becky.Konrad@confluencehealth.org.
- JOB POSTING – FT Adaptive and Inclusion Specialist, Beaverton, OR
- JOB POSTING – Recreation Programmer – Adaptive Recreation, Eugene, OR