Mental Health Techs – All Shifts
Can you remember when everything seemed new? It can again. There’s something new waiting for you at Fairfax Behavioral Health.
We have completed the expansion of our hospital in Kirkland and our new Everett location will be opening soon. So it’s no coincidence that we are also pursuing the area’s finest behavioral health professionals to become an integral part of our team. The addition of nearly 100 beds between our two highly desirable locations means that we will be adding over 100 new positions. One of them could be awaiting you. So apply today and start building your new future.
Your Responsibilities: You will be an active part of the treatment team, providing continuous patient care, supervision, interaction and role modeling to patients ranging from adolescents through adults depending upon the unit. You will provide group “activities” and assist with milieu management.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Degree from an accredited college or university in social work, recreational therapy or appropriate therapeutic discipline preferred
- 2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of psychiatric patient care techniques with understanding of mental illness preferred
- Must maintain a valid Washington State driver’s license and registration as Nursing Assistant
- You must also have successful completion of CPR for Healthcare Providers and First Aid certifications – Classes available on site.
- Successful completion of onsite Handle With Care and Verbal De-escalation programs
Generous Benefits Portfolio: Fairfax Behavioral Health offers an excellent time off plan, medical, dental, vision, employee assistance program, life and long term disability benefits and 401(k) plan for full time and part time employees. Company sponsored fitness membership discount, $3.00 meal tickets, and no parking fees are among some of the additional benefits also available to our employees.
For these openings in Kirkland or Everett, apply online at: www.FairfaxBehavioralHealth.com
Click on Careers in the upper right corner.
Not ready yet to apply? We can keep you in the loop at https://successcom.wufoo.com/forms/not-ready-yet/ EOE, m/f/d/v.
- New website!
- TR Definition Survey