JOB POSTING: Rec Specialist, Yakima Valley School
DSHS Recreation and Athletics Specialist 3
Salary $3,054.00 – $5,101.00 Monthly
Location Yakima County – Yakima, WA
Full Time – Permanent
Closing 12/11/2017 11:59 PM Pacific
Within the Division of Developmental Disabilities, Yakima Valley School in Selah has a great opportunity for a Recreation and Athletics Specialist 3. In this role, you will evaluate and complete recreation assessments and develop and provide balanced and individual programs. In addition, attend patient care conferences to ensure we are meeting the resident needs.
Some of what you will do:
- Complete recreation assessments and develop individualized plan of care that meets the needs, interests, preferences and abilities of the resident
- Develop treatment plans that are goal oriented and directed towards the rehabilitation and modification of specific behaviors
- Train, supervise, and coordinate recreational program plans for staff.
- Ensure residents have needed equipment and resources to participate in activities
- Participate in group activities
More information: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/washington/jobs/1912476/dshs-recreation-and-athletics-specialist-3
- JOB POSTING: DSHS Recreation Therapist, ESH, Medical Lake, WA
- 2018 WSTRA Conference Location