JOB POSTING – CTRS, Shriners Hospital, Portland, OR
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Portland is seeking a part-time (24 hrs/wk) Recreational Therapist. This position provides recreational therapy services to patients with orthopedic and/or neuromuscular disabilities in an interdisciplinary team setting and assists in Recreational Therapy & Movement Arts Program development, providing adaptive recreation and leisure programming through community partnerships.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
- American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers CPR
- Minimum 2 years pediatric Recreational Therapy experience preferred; outdoor recreation experience preferred
Shriners Hospitals for Children is committed to providing the highest quality care to children with neuromusculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
Our work environment is mission driven, high quality and provides great satisfaction to all professionals through the unique health care setting. We are an equal employment opportunity employer committed to providing challenging and rewarding careers.
All of our positions, including on-call positions, are benefits eligible. Our generous benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, and retirement savings. We offer parking to employees at $30 a month for full-time positions, $20 a month for part-time positions, and $10 a month for on-call positions. We also offer annual Tri-Met passes to employees at no cost. These passes are good for the bus, max, light rail, and tram.
- If you or someone you know would be a good candidate, please contact Kelly Cook at email@example.com or 503-221-3428 (x3428).
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- JOB POSTING for RECENT GRADS!
- WSTRA West-side Student Professional Panel