Please find enclosed information regarding vacant positions in the Department of Rehabilitation Services at Patton State Hospital.
They are currently recruiting:
- Music Therapists
- Art Therapists
- Dance Therapists
- Recreational Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
The department consists of approximately 70 therapists that are diverse, energetic, and holistic in providing treatment. However, the service is continuing to expand and they have additional positions to fill in order to serve over 1500 patients residing in the hospital. They operate under the Recovery Philosophy which emphasizes evidence based practices as well as providing a self-empowering environment that instills hope in the patients they serve.
Below are helpful links to assist you in gaining employment with the State of California:
- Application (https://jobs.ca.gov/Profile/StateApplication)
- Job Specification (http://www.calhr.ca.gov/state-hr-professionals/pages/8414.aspx)
- Fact sheet which includes the different disciplines and their salary ranges (see below)
- Information regarding the facility including the different legal commitments served, the hospitals mission statement and its core values (see link below).
They offer a lucrative salary and excellent benefits package. Salary range starts at $5571.00-$6560.00 per month
If you have any further questions after reading this information, visit the website at:
PSH is located in Southern California in the foothills of the San Bernardino Mountains. It is about a 60 minute drive to Los Angeles, Palm Springs, Big Bear, the beaches and ski resorts. San Diego is about one and one-half hours drive.
Should you have questions, you may contact:
Greg Siples, Chief of Rehabilitation Therapy Services
3102 East Highland Avenue
Patton, CA 92369
- JOB POSTING: Joint Base Lewis McChord – Adaptive Sports Coordinator
- WSTRA Westside Professional Panel