JOB POSTING – Multiple positions, Skils’kin Agency, Spokane, WA
Skils’kin is a community-based, not-for-profit agency.
Working with national and local businesses, Skils’kin assists people with a wide variety of disabilities to become more self-reliant and economically self-sufficient.
Skils’kin currently has the following positions available:
- Direct Support Professional- full and part time
- Employment Support Specialist- full and part time
- Staffing Manager-full time
- Program Coordinator-Community Employment Services- full time
- Quality Assurance Specialist- full time
- Community Living Services Coordinator- part time
- Community Living Services Lead Staff
- Supervisor and Medical Assistant- full time
For more information visit:
- A message from the Dementia Action Collaborative…
- JOB POSTING: Seattle Parks and Recreation, Recreation Leader, Specialized Programs