DSHS Recreation Therapist 2
- Do you bring a spirit of service, professionalism, excellence, compassion and teamwork to everything you do? If so, we would love to talk with you about a great opportunity that exists within Child Study and Treatment Center (CSTC). Join our team of highly dedicated mental health professionals.
The Behavioral Health Administration, is seeking an experienced, motivated, Recreation Therapist 2 to join their team. You will have daily opportunities to expand your knowledge, skills, and leadership capacity while making a real difference to the people receiving care and treatment.
Our Mission is: “Working with children, families, and communities to promote effective treatment, healing, and growth in a safe and nurturing environment.”
Be an important part of a wonderful team that provides great patient care and truly makes a difference in youth’s lives that need it the most.
- MORE INFORMATION HERE – Recreation Therapist 2
- $3,140.00 – $4,109.00 Monthly
- Pierce County – Lakewood, WA
- Job Type
- Agency Internal Promotional – Permanent
- Dept. of Social and Health Services
- Job Number
- 2017-02007 GW93
- 3/13/2017 11:59 PM Pacific
- PNWTRA’s 2017 Annual Conference Registration Opened
- 2017 Conference Registration to Open Next Week