It takes passion and dedication to meet the behavioral health needs of our community.
Inland Northwest Behavioral Health, a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, is a freestanding, 100 bed, behavioral health hospital, located in the hospital district of downtown Spokane.
You have an exciting opportunity to join INBH as a Recreational Therapist and be a part of an extraordinary team, committed to making a difference in the lives of those in need. Bring your compassion, expertise, and enthusiasm for others and apply today!
- The Recreational Therapist is responsible for overseeing the therapeutic activities program, ensuring the program is appropriate to the needs and interest of patients and is directed toward restoring and maintaining optimal levels of physical and psychosocial functioning.
- This position is full time, 40 hours per week, ten hour shifts
- Primary schedule for this position will be Friday through Monday, 10:00am to 6:30pm
Employee benefits include:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plans
- 401(K) with company match
- Discounted stock purchase plan
- $2500 annual Education Assistance
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Recreational Therapy / Leisure Studies; a Certified Recreational Therapy Specialist (CTRS), or certification eligible Recreational Therapist.
- Must have current Washington State CTRS registration.
- Must obtain CPR, Handle With Care, Verbal De-Escalation, and First Aid Certifications
- Two (2) years of related experience, with knowledge of psychiatric patient care techniques with understanding of mental illness, preferred.
- JOB POSTING: Lecturer, Therapeutic Recreation, Eastern Washington University, Cheney, WA
- Ab Wann Lohnt Sich Tagesgeldkonto | Mit Poker Geld Verdienen 2021