HIRING NOW !!!!!!
Grace Support Services, Cheney, WA (west plains area)
Habilitation Support Staff
If you are passionate about making a difference in the life’s of others, then Grace Support Services is the place for you!!!!
We are looking for people that would like to join our organization to support individuals with disabilities as they strive to have a full and meaningful life. We provide support for adults in their own homes and are looking for caring, dedicated and responsible staff to join our team.
Our Habilitation Support Staff (HSS) position requires an individual that is able to assist clients in acquiring, retaining or improving their skills and abilities to reside as independently as possible in the community. The primary responsibility is to assure that support, care, protection and assistance is provided to clients of Grace Support Services.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Successfully complete a criminal background check
- Able to read/write English well enough to read and document in client record.
- Must possess valid Washington State driver’s license.
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of automobile insurance.
- Work well in a team but able work independently as needed.
- Provide assistance/teaching in learning daily living skills (meal preparation, personal care, housekeeping, laundry, medication assistance/oversight) , adapting to the community and establishing supportive relationships.
- Assist clients in participating in their Individual and/or Positive Behavior Support Plans.
- Assist in planning and provide transportation to the clients to various community locations. These will include medical appointments, leisure/recreational activities, shopping trips to obtain household and/or personal items.
- Provide required documentation in client record according to state and/or federal regulations and established guidelines.
- Maintain a safe environment for the services of the client.
- Protect the client from abuse, neglect and financial exploitation.
- Protect client confidentiality and the confidentiality of written and/or electronic records.
- Interact in a professional and ethical manner with families, guardians, case managers, other support staff and community members.
Hiring for all 3 shifts (Day, Swing, Graveyard)
Part Time and Full Time Positions Shifts are available (flexible schedule are available)
Starting at $12.50 an hour (based on experience/training)
*NAR/NAC/HCA and/or First Aid/CPR preferred but not required. We provide paid initial and ongoing training.
Please visit www.gracesupportservices.com to apply for a position with us.
- CEU OPPORTUNITY: Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia Care Seminar, Bellingham, WA
- Join WSTRA and EWU for the Recreation Therapy Student and Professional Panel