JOB POSTING: Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN, or Contract, Rainier Springs, Vancouver, WA
Rainier Springs is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located near Vancouver, WA. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Rainier Springs we are dedicated to Changing People’s Lives®
As a Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist is a member of the clinical services team at Rainier Springs. Our team drives a “Clinical First” attitude to help fulfill our mission of “Changing People’s Lives®”. Our Certified Therapeutic Recreational Specialist utilize an approve recreation program to assist patients in developing interpersonal relationships to further develop confidence needed to participate in group activities. Our patient-centric approach delivers superior outcomes for our patients.
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Develop a plan of care with specific and measurable goals, objectives, and interventions defining actions unique to each patient’s needs.
- Contribute to treatment planning with feedback to nursing and program staff to achieve therapeutic interventions.
- Provides direction to nursing staff regarding activity related groups.
- Attends to all treatment teams with input into patient’s Activity Therapy goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute in Recreation Therapy Required
- Must be registered in WA State
- CTRS Required
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Previous experience in a psychiatric health care facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred
- JOB POSTING: Recreation Therapist, FT, PT, Per Diem, – Smokey Point Behavioral Hospital – Marysville, WA
- JOB POSTING: Recreation Therapist, CTRS – Full-time, Shodair Children’s Hospital, Helena, MT