Thinking about presenting? There’s still time to submit you presentation proposals! Make sure to send them in by Monday, Janurary 15th. The board is hard at work planning and we look forward to hearing from you! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of the 2018 WSTRA conference!
Possible topics to think about:
- Advanced Practice in Geriatrics, Physical Rehab, Mental Health or other settings
- Development of TR competencies
- Critical thinking for the future of the profession
- Evidence Based Practice and Outcomes
- Trauma Informed Care
- Involvement in outcomes measurement
- Current Issues and Trends in TR
- Clinical to Community Transition
- Other topics related to the NCTRC Job Analysis
Proposals must be received by January 15st , 2018 and will be reviewed by the WSTRA Board of Directors.
Presenters will be notified of their selection in Late February.
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and must adhere to template below.