WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Do you enjoy gardening, being outdoors, getting dirty and working with people of all levels of ability?
Tavon Center is looking for a full time program aide M-F 8:50a-5:00p.
Located in Issaquah, Washington, Tavon Center provides a day program for adults with disabilities.
We are a vibrant, active community that focuses on horticulture and community connections.
Find out more about Tavon Center at www.tavoncenter.org
Tavon Center was voted one of the Best Places to Work by Seattle Met Magazine March 2015
• Self-motivated with a positive outlook
• Likes to working in a team setting
• Experience or passion in caring for those with disabilities
• Experience or passion in gardening
• Experience or passion in caring for farm animals (chickens)
• CPR certified
• Experience in providing personal care or willingness to learn
Medical and dental benefits
10 days paid vacation/year after 6 months of employment
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Therese Vafaeezadeh ARNP
- Call for Presenters – Pacific Northwest Therapeutic Recreation Association Annual Conference
- Important news regarding HR 1906! PLEASE READ!